RUSHWIND WANNA BE A NAVY SEAL (blk) “Navy” DOB: March 18, 2011
Navy is the product of a carefully planned breeding. She has a fabulous pedigree.
We bred our “ Kramer” to our son’s “ Brookie” (who has some Candlewood field lines back in her pedigree). Our hope was to produce a nice looking, solid, English type Lab, maintain the hunt drive and athletic ability, and add Kramer’s mild temperament.
I just can’t say enough about this girl! She is gentle, considerate, smart, and very obedient. Navy is wild about being in the water and doing retrieves.
Her coat is thick and shiny and her body structure is very correct. She has beautiful calm eyes and expression.
Navy is a pleasure to live with and is always eager to please.
Over the next year she will be going to train at the Game Farm and be introduced to birds. Only for a few weeks at a time, then she will return to Rushwind.
Sire: CH Rushwind’s Krame De Mint (ylw)
- CH Lobuff Bobwhite At Chucklebrook (ylw)
- CH Boradors By George (ylw)
- CH Lobuff’s Turtle Dove (ylw)
- Tealwood’s Spirit On The Rush (ylw)
- CH Valleywood Vagabond (ylw)
- Tealwood’s Ciara Karina (blk)
Dam: Wanna Be A Blazin Brookie (Blk)
- CH Clarion’s Bad As I Wanna Be CD MH (blk)
- CH Cherry Oaks Dillon Sundance (ylw)
- Huchus Naughty By Nature (blk)
- Fate’s Centrifugal Blaze (ylw)
- Cedar Valley’s Brass Bullet SH (ylw)
- Hy-Flyer Fate-O-Mine (ylw)